Terms of Service
Welcome to the Website of Maximillian William Books (“Maximillian William,” “us,” and “we”). The following Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) govern your use of this Website. We may revise the Terms and Conditions at any time, without notice to you, such changes to be effective immediately upon posting on the Website. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, you are not granted permission to access or use this Website and must exit immediately.
1. Proprietary Rights. As between you and us, we own, solely or exclusively, all rights, title and interest in and to the Website, all data, content, graphics, artwork, images, photographs, code, audio clips, video clips, software and other material on, in or made available through the Website (the “Website Material”), as well as the look and feel, design, selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization of the Website Material (together with the Website Material, the “Website Proprietary Content”), including but not limited to any copyrights, trademark rights, patent rights, database rights, moral rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights therein. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Website or the Website Proprietary Contents, other than the right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Limited License. You may access and view the content on the Website on your computer or other device. Unless otherwise specifically indicated in these Terms and Conditions, use of the Website and the services offered on or through the Website are only for your personal, non-commercial use.
3. Prohibited Uses. You agree that any commercial or promotional distribution, publication or exploitation of the Website or any Website Proprietary Contents is strictly prohibited unless you have received the express prior written permission of an officer of Maximillian William or the otherwise applicable rights holder. You further agree that you will not (a) use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purposes that violate any laws (including import, export and copyright laws); (b) download, post, display, publish, copy, distribute, transmit, broadcast or create derivative works from, or otherwise exploit any of the Website Proprietary Contents; (c) alter, edit, delete, remove, change the meaning or appearance of any of the Website Proprietary Contents, including without limitation the removal or alteration of any trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, copyright notices or any other proprietary notices on any Website Proprietary Contents; (d) attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of the Website or any goods or services provided through the Website. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to this Website and/or ability to use the services with or without notice for failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions, for providing us with untrue or inaccurate information about yourself, for infringement upon any of our proprietary rights, or for any other reason whatsoever or for no reason.
4. Trademarks. The names, titles, trademarks, service marks, and logos that appear on the Website, including without limitation “Maximillian William Books,” are registered and unregistered marks of Maximillian William (the “Trademarks”). You may not use the Trademarks without our prior, written permission. The trademarks of third parties may also appear on the Website from time to time; you may not use these trademarks without prior, written permission of their respective owners. You acknowledge and agree that nothing on the Website grants any right or license to use any of the Trademarks or may be construed to mean that we have authority to grant any right or license on behalf of any third party trademark owner.
5. Return Policy. The following return policy is applicable to the purchase of all products from the Website: If you are unhappy with any product you purchase on this Website for any reason, you may return it to us in its original condition within 14 working days and we will provide a full refund (excluding delivery costs). If the reason for the return is the result of our error, or if the item was damaged before it reached you, we will also refund the delivery costs.
To make a return please send back the item securely wrapped, along with your delivery note and a letter explaining the reason for the return. We recommend that you use a delivery service with tracking information. If you have any other queries about our returns policy, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
<6. Disclaimer. Maximillian William, its subsidiaries, and affiliates are not responsible for and do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any Website Proprietary Content or other items contained within the Website. We reserve the right to immediately remove or make changes to any Website Proprietary Contents for any reason or for no reason in our sole discretion. We provide the website on an “as is” basis. Your use of the website is at your own risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, copyright ownership and/or noninfringement of copyrights or other third party proprietary rights. We do not warrant that the website will provide continuous, prompt, secure, or error-free service. We make reasonable, ongoing efforts to revise and update the website, but assume no liability for any errors or omissions, including the inaccuracy of content, or for any damages or losses that you or any third party may incur as a result of the unavailability of the website. We assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses which may affect, your computer equipment or other property arising from your use of the website.
7. Liability. In no event, including but not limited to negligence, shall Maximillian William, its affiliates, subsidiaries or licensors, or any of their respective managers, directors, employees, agent and contractors (collectively, the “protected entities”) be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever, including lost revenues or lost profits, which may or does result from the use of, access to, or inability to use the website, the website proprietary contents, user information, the services, products, information and other materials on and in and made available through the website, regardless of legal theory, whether or not you or Maximillian William had been advised of the possibility or probability of such damages, and even if the remedies otherwise available fail of their essential purpose. If you are dissatisfied with the Website, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, or feel we have breached these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Website.
11. Indemnification. You shall indemnify, defend and hold the Protected Entities harmless against any and all claims, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and disbursements) arising out of or incurred in connection with your use of the Website or products or services obtained through the Website, your fraud, violation of law, negligence or willful misconduct, or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.